iOS Mail Setup
- On the home screen, tap the "settings" icon (highlighted in blue in picture).
- In the settings menu, scroll down and tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option (highlighted in red in picture).
- Select your MGW email (highlighted in green in picture) on the "Accounts" menu.
- Under "IMAP" option, tap on your account email address (highlighted in green in picture).
- In the "Account" box, under "IMAP ACCOUNT INFORMATION", make sure your full email address is typed in for the "Email" box.
- Under "INCOMING MAIL SERVER", ensure "mail.mgwnet.com" is typed in for the "Host Name" box.
- Ensure sure your full email address is typed in for the "User Name" box, and that your password is typed in correctly for the "Password" box.
- Next, under "Outgoing Mail Server", click the "SMTP" tab (highlighted green box in picture).
- Click on "smtp.mgwnet.com" under "PRIMARY SERVER".
- (Please note, if you have multiple Lingo Networks servers listed under "OTHER SMTP SERVERS", you will have to repeat this same step for those as well).
- For the "Server" category at the top, make sure the button to the right is turned on (green, not white).
- Under "OUTGOING MAIL SERVER", ensure "smtp.mgwnet.com" is typed in for "Host Name".
- Ensure your full email address is typed for "User Name".
- Ensure your password is typed correctly for "Password".
- Turn "Use SSL" off (button solid white, not green).
- Ensure "Password" is selected for "Authentication", and the "Server Port" is "587".
- Click the "Done" button in the top right.
- If successful, a message should appear similar to the image above saying "Account verified".
- Once your account has been verified, you will be back to the main Account window.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab at the bottom of the window (highlighted red box in picture).
- In the "Advanced" window scroll down to the bottom of the window and ensure "Use SSL" is turned off (button solid white, not green).
- Ensure "Authentication" is set to "Password", and "Server Port" is set to "143".
- Click the "Account" in the top left of the window.
- Click "Done" in the top right of the window (highlighted red box in picture).